FREE Lake Panel Quilt Pattern
Looking for a quick, easy and free lake themed quilt pattern? This pattern uses a panel and prints from my At the Lake fabric collection from Riley Blake Designs.
The four squares on the quilt panel are used to create this 49″ square quilt and the pattern is FREE!
(Riley Blake Designs fabric codes are in parentheses)
- 1 At the Lake Panel (P10556)
- 1/2 yard Navy Main (C10550)
- 1 yard Blue Fish (C10552)
- 2/3 yard Nave Dots (includes binding) (C10554)
- 1 1/2 yard Border Stripe (C10555)
If you make this or anything else with my fabric and post it online – tag me so I can see it! I love to see what people create.
🐠 Tara Reed
Click to see more projects with the At the Lake fabrics >