FREE Patriotic Quilt Pattern
While I enjoy creating quilts from a series of quilt blocks I LOVE panels! They are a faster way to complete a project and as an artist, they give me a bigger canvas on which to place my art.
I just love how my watercolor eagle and American flag came out on the Family, Friends & Freedom Panel that is part of my Let Freedom Soar fabric collection.
The quilt designers at Riley Blake used it as a centerpiece for this 58 1/2″ x 66″ quilt and the pattern is FREE!
(Riley Blake Designs fabric codes are in parentheses)
- 1 Family, Friends & Freedom Panel (P10523)
- 1/4 yard Riley Navy Solid (C120)
- 1/4 yard Off White Stars (C10521)
- 1/8 yard Red Stars (C10521)
- 1 1/4 yards Off White Border Strip (C10522)
- 1/2 yard binding
If you make this or anything else with my fabric and post it online – tag me so I can see it! I love to see what people create.