Add a Birthday Cupcake Topper for a special touch!
Cake and Cupcake Toppers are a quick and easy way to make any occasion just a little bit more special! I have a variety of themes for sale but want you to give it a try with this free “Happy BDay” design.
There are 4 file types provided: SVG, DXF, PNG & EPS
The files are sized for cupcakes (870 x 625 pixels at 300 dpi or 2.9” x 2.1”) The SVG, DXF & EPS are all vector formats so you can make them larger if you want to use them for a cake.
* To get the free Happy Bday Cupcake Topper and access to more free SVG files, simply drop your name and email address below for access to the Craft Vault. More designs are added regularly.
- FREE Happy Bday file*
- Paper of choice
- Permanent Adhesive Dots
- Craft Glue
Get the free Happy Bday Cupcake Topper & more in the Craft Vault.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUPCAKE TOPPER:
- Using your Cricut, Silhouette or Scan N Cut, cut TWO “Happy BDay” pieces: one
the way the file is designed (so you can read it) and one in reverse / mirrored
(so it’s backwards.)
- Put adhesive dots on the wrong side of one of the pieces of cut paper.
- Line up the other cut paper so the two halves match – wrong sides of the paper
- Press gently together except where you will insert the toothpick.
- Cover about to ” of the toothpick with glue.
- Insert it in between the two layers of paper, press to adhere.
- Allow to dry.
- Place in cupcake(s).
These are an easy and unique addition to birthday cards you mail to friends and family. I keep some on hand and store them with my birthday cards so they are ready to go!
If you try this and get hooked – like I am designing them – there are other themes available and more on the way. (Don’t see a theme you’d like? Leave a comment and I’ll add it to my to-do list.)
The Tiara Happy Birthday Cake Topper designs allow you to add the age of the birthday person in a heart right in the tiara! I created a video for both Cricut and Silhouette to show you how to set them up and assemble them – the process is the same for all of my designs.
Find the other toppers I currently have available by clicking on your favorite marketplace below and searching “topper” in my shop.
I hope you enjoy this and other free Cricut and Silhouette projects you can get for personal use in my Craft Vault. More designs are added regularly and the login code is on the bottom of each and every email.
Sign up for the Craft Vault and happy crafting!
🥳 Tara Reed