FREE WESTERN QUILT PATTERN: Three of a Kind
If you want to make a new quilt to snuggle up while watching your favorite western dramas on tv, this is for you!
This pattern uses the panel and prints from my Ride the Range fabric collection from Riley Blake Designs.
The finished quilt size is 67″ × 78″ and the pattern is FREE!
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS FOR QUILT TOP:
(Riley Blake Designs fabric codes are in parentheses)
- 1 Ride the Range: Three of a Kind Panel (PD12747)
- 1⅓ yards Navy Main (C12740)
- 1⅜ yards Chocolate Brush (C12744) includes binding
- ¾ yard Cream Accessories (C12741)
- ⅝ yard Cream Shades (C200-02)
- ⅜ yard Navy Fence (C12743)
- ⅜ yard Burnt Siena Paisley (C12742)
Ask for the fabrics at your favorite retailer that carries Riley Blake Designs.
If you make this or anything else with my fabric and post it online – tag me so I can see it! I love to see what people create.
🤠 Tara Reed
Click to see more projects with the Ride the Range fabrics >